Covid Update: 6/14
We are currently holding in-person classes at all locations where local regulations allow. If live classes are not happening near you or if you’d like another option check out our virtual classes for a great Phoenix experience.
Here’s what we are doing for in-person classes :
- Participants who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are welcome to participate in all Phoenix events without a mask.
- We request that individuals who are not fully vaccinated please continue to wear a mask, for their safety and the safety of others.
- Contactless check-in.
- Social distancing by a minimum of 6 feet at all times. Total event attendance is limited based upon the ability to socially distance and location regulations.
- Equipment is sanitized by our staff after each event.
Here’s what we’re asking you to do for in person classes:
- Please stay at home if you’re showing any signs of illness.
- When you arrive at the event, please wash your hands before participating.
- Please do your part to maintain social distancing at events.
Class schedules can be accessed at FIND CLASSES & EVENTS.
Please follow our Facebook and Instagram channels for the latest class and event news. Also feel free to reach out to us on our CONTACT page or your local chapter managers/instructors for more information.
Together we #RiseRecoverLive.