Effective August 24, 2021
Who We Are
- Acceptance of Terms. By accessing and/or using the Company’s services, or clicking any button to indicate your consent, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms, just as if you had agreed to these Terms in writing. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use our Platforms.
- Amendment of Terms. The Company may amend the Terms from time to time. Unless we provide a delayed effective date, all amendments will be effective upon posting of such updated Terms. Your continued access to or use of the Company Platforms after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
The Phoenix Platforms
- Company Account. Your Company account is personal to you and you agree not to create more than one account. We continually update and test various aspects of the Company Platforms. We reserve the right to, and by using the Company Platforms you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. You understand and agree that the Company may take actions we deem reasonably necessary to prevent fraud and abuse.
- Personal Information. You agree that the information you provide to the Company at sign up and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you sign up for the mobile application, you will be asked to create a password. You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. To use the Company’s Platforms you must have access to the Internet. You are solely responsible for providing your own access (e.g., computer, mobile device, Internet connection, etc.) to the Company’s Platforms.
- Content. While the Company does not claim any ownership rights in the text, images, photos, video, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you display or post on our website or mobile application, you hereby grant to the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Content in any media formats for promotions, through any media channels.
Without limiting the prohibitions and restrictions found elsewhere throughout the Terms, you agree not to:
- Breach any of The Company’s Community Standards;
- Act in a deceptive or fraudulent manner by, among other things, impersonating another person or access another user’s account or signing up for more than one account;
- Share passwords with any third party or encourage any other user to do so;
- Permit anyone to use any classes booked under your own membership, including other members;
- Upload material (e.g. virus) that is damaging to computer systems or data of the Company or users of the Platforms or otherwise use the Company’s Platforms in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair these Platforms;
- Upload copyrighted material that is not your own or that you do not have the legal right to distribute, display, and otherwise make available to others;
- Upload or send to the Platform users pornographic, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, racially or ethnically insulting, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate content;
- Decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Company’s Platforms, in whole or in part, except as may be permitted by applicable law;
- Link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Company’s Patforms;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Company’s Platforms or its related systems or networks or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Company’s Platforms or any activities conducted on these Platforms;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Company’s Platforms;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Company’s Platforms;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Company’s Platforms for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Use the Company’s Platforms for or in connection with any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.